Girls Night Out can be tricky, too much planning and too much pressure can ruin the entire night, here’s my guide to the ULTIMATE GNO:
- This should be a no brainer, but it’s all about who you’re with. Some say you become like the 5 people you spend the most time with and you should definitely choose carefully. Positive vibes only please!
- Attire! Skip the fancy outfits and the heavy makeup. Throw on some leggings and relax. Dressing up can be really fun don’t get me wrong but if you’re trying so hard to make yourself look “perfect” you’ll lose sight of what GNO is really about.
- FOOD! Skip the five-star and small portions restaurants and say hello to comfort food.
- Don’t stick to the agenda. The best nights are the completely spontaneous nights. Impromptu mini road trips at 9:30 at night are ok, just let it happen.
- Go somewhere where there is no pressure, one of my favorite places to go is the 80’s night at one of the casinos on the gulf coast. There’s a great mix of age groups and it’s nice because there’s no pressure to look good, you don’t feel like you’re being judged. It’s just an all round judge free zone, find your judge free zone!
Every once in a while, you gotta stop worrying, stop thinking, and just let go. Have some fun in your life. Trust me, it’ll be worth it.